Wednesday, October 21, 2009

maybe, just maybe...

i have to wake up tomorrow at 6 and im still up...not quite ready to sleep yet. boy #1 is texting me and asked what im doing and i said "blogging", naturally. but i have NOTHING to blog about actually. i have something on my mind though.


please please please accept me?
this is where i want to be in the spring of 2011 for nursing school. i will be applying to UCF and FSU also. Lord willing i'll make it to where i WANT to go.


"gravity, stay the hell away from me..." -John Mayer.

1 comment:

  1. I totally feel you on this Mel! My oh my! UF is mos def on my list of transfer schools but I have my reserves about it. I will also be applying to FSU, UCF,USF, FAMU, FAU, Mercer University, Carnegie Mellon University and University of Pittsburgh. I don't care where I go at this point. I just want to hurry up and get undergrad finished and over with. I will just go to whomever gives me the most money. . .

    ReplyDelete