Thursday, March 31, 2011

I couldn't help but wonder...

Do most women spend more than half their lives planning out marriage, babies, etc?? I've heard of women who would scrapbook these things; post pictures of their prospective wedding dresses and colors and glue ribbons and lace onto each page and such. so, do women really do that? I didnt think it would be necessary because we DO have magazines that post some of your options for what's "in" when it comes to weddings. But I guess you should know you LIKE out of the whole magazine and I guess that means cutting it out and saving it. I dont know...

and what about babies? Do women know early on what they want to name their kids? how many they want to have? what gender they would prefer....I always say I want two children, most preferably two girls, and if i bore twins on the first try then i wouldn't have any more. but who's to say that is exactly what would happen to me? only God knows. But whenever i get the chance to write short stories I look for names online to use. That's when I wondered, what would i name my babies?

Boy: NATHANIEL
Girl: TERRA, ELISE, LUCILLE, XAVIERE
(i only have one boy name because so far this is the only boy name i LOVE and who knows...my husband-to-be might want to name one of his sons after him. it all depends.)

it's all just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment